Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains what personal data is collected by Velomotors Group of Companies in cooperation with you and with our products, and describes how the data is used..
What information we collect
Velomotors Group of Companies collects personal data only with the user's consent and solely to provide the customer with services personal information:
- Personal information provided by you during registration or at the time of purchase: phone, e-mail, first and last name, delivery address, date of birth (in the case of participation in the ON-bonuses program on your birthday).
- Information on the user's actions:
- information about the agreements / contracts between the customer and the company;
- information about queries and requests sent to the company;
- information about products purchased by the customer and the services that the customer used;
- committed payments and other financial information provided by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
- Data sent automatically when you visit the site (cookies): IP address, information about browser, redirection site address, etc. This is necessary to improve the services provided to the customer (saving the password on stelsoffroad.ru when you close the browser, traffic analysis, etc.). Point markers are used to graphically reflect impersonal information about users on the site (counters of visitors / views on the site). The customer at any time can prevent the tracking of their actions by disabling cookies in the settings of their browser.
To prevent leakages of personal data of its customers, Velomotors Group of Companies uses the full range of information security measures (technical and organizational).
How we use collected information?
- Sale of products and provision of other services to the client (registration, ordering, delivery, etc.);
- To inform the customer about the status of orders, promotions, contests, discounts and special offers via electronic and SMS-mailing (assuming your participation in them);
- To take account of the wishes of the customers (if developing a new product or service);
- For the provision of technical support and warranty services to the customer;
- To improve the quality of our site work, evaluate its convenience and usefulness; analysis of the effectiveness of products and services;
- For customer feedback work.
- We take appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect personal information against accidental and fraudulent access, destruction, alteration or other unlawful actions;
- We guarantee the confidentiality and protection of personal data from third parties. Access to personal information is granted only to those services and partners who need it to carry out operations (ordering, delivery, e-mail subscription). All these persons perform the obligation to preserve confidential data and may be subject to penalties for violation of these obligations up to firing and criminal prosecution;
- Transfer of personal data to third parties may also be carried out in the cases provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation:
- Upon business transfer (merger or acquisition of the company). The new owner is committed to protecting the information received. Data transfer is possible to deter fraud;
- On the request of the law enforcement authorities in accordance with applicable laws.
Site data protection
- The purpose of the information present on this site is to inform the buyer of the site activities, products and services, as well as assistance with the site;
- All site content is the property of Velomotors Group of Companies and is protected by law. Users are entitled to use the information provided on the site for personal and non-commercial purposes. Any use of the information for commercial purposes is prohibited;
- The company reserves the right to edit, delete or otherwise handle the information presented on the site, as well as to limit access to the site;
- All clients of Velomotors Group of Companies are able to edit their personal data in their personal account. If a user wishes to terminate the processing of their personal data, they should contact Velomotors Group of Companies.